Support by you, the friends of Spiritual Awakening Radio, is what allows this unique program to exist and keeps it on the air. To make a contribution, please click on the *Donate* button above. With Gratitude, James, Spiritual Awakening Radio Productions
Streaming Audio and MP3 Downloads: Below is a library of all the current Podcasts of Spiritual Awakening Radio with James Bean, the shows-on-demand recently broadcast via HealthyLife.Net — The Positive Talk Radio Network. When you click on a show title in the Podcast Widget Feed below, you'll have the option of listening to a program as streaming audio OR downloading it. All MP3 files are compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. A new show is added each week.|
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE STREAMING OR DOWNLOADING SHOWS, try visiting this page using a different web browser. Usually Firefox and Internet Explorer work best for accessing audio from the web.
NOTE: All podcasts of Spiritual Awakening Radio via HealthyLife.Net are available online for about three months.
SUBSCRIBE TO PODCASTS — Stream or Download MP3s of Spiritual Awakening Radio via Earth Channel — AND, at the same Earth Channel page there are also instructions on how you can subscribe to podcasts using the 'RSS' url or 'podcasts' url provided, with iTunes or Google Reader, etc...: *CLICK*
Further down the page below are links to the Sant Mat Satsang Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio, which you can listen to/stream or download.
You can also hear new editions of Spiritual Awakening Radio as they are being broadcast for the very first time, streaming live at www.HealthyLife.Net every TUESDAY at 3 PM Eastern Time (which is 2 PM Central, 1 PM Mountain, NOON Pacific Time — 8 PM in the UK — 1:30 AM in India), Repeated again SUNDAYS at NOON Eastern (11 AM Central Time, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific Time — 5 PM in the UK — 10:30 PM in India), FRIDAY Mornings at 4 AM Eastern (3 AM Central Time, 2 AM Mountain, and 1 AM Pacific Time — 9 AM in the UK — 2:30 PM in India), and on TUESDAY Mornings at 3 AM Eastern (2 AM Central, 1 AM Mountain, and MIDNIGHT Pacific Time — 8 AM in the UK — 1:30 PM in India).
The direct link to HealthyLife.Net's live streaming audio channel online. At any of the times listed above, click to listen to Spiritual Awakening as it's broadcast live via HealthyLife.Net: *CLICK*.
At Facebook you can follow radio announcements including links to new shows you can hear online anytime, and read daily spiritual quotes. Join the Friends of Spiritual Awakening Radio at Facebook: *CLICK*.
- Sant Mat Satsang Podcast at Youtube: September 2012: An Introduction to Sant Mat, The Path of the Masters, Mystics of the East -- This recording serves as an introduction to a school of spirituality from India known as Sant Mat. Hear: The Seven Teachings of Sant Mat, A Brief Summary of the Path, Seven Principals of Sant Mat, The Ethical Foundation or Ahimsa Values -- Moral Requirements for Initiation, also shared is a rare Satsang Discourse in English about Meditation Practice by Swami Sant Sevi Ji Maharaj given at the Maharshi Mehi Ashram, Kuppaghat, Bhagalpur, Bihar District, INDIA. Program Length: 43 Minutes. Click to Stream [via Youtube]:
- Sant Mat Satsang PODcast 8-23-12: Evidence that Jesus and the Original Aramaic Christians Were Vegetarians or Vegans -- Research into the question of the vegetarian diet, Jesus and the original Christian movement of Palestine is presented. The first Christians, also known as Ebionites or Nazoreans were not only kosher, but strictly adhered to a vegetarian diet. The largest surviving collection of Ebionite scriptures are, "The Clementine Homilies", and, "The Recognitions of Clement". Those are vegetarian gospels and condemn animal sacrifice in any form. It says in the "Book of Homilies" that God does not want animals killed at all (3.45), and condemns those who eat meat (7.4, 7.8). And these passages below also show their diet was vegan (no eggs, no dairy, no animal products, period). The Ebionite or Hebrew Gospel quotes Jesus as saying, "I have come to abolish the sacrifices, and if you cease not from sacrificing, my wrath will not cease from you". (Panarion 30.16.5) Peter said, "I live on olives and bread to which I rarely only add vegetables." ("Clementine Homilies" 12,6; also see, Recognitions 7,6) "And happiness is found in the practice of virtue. Accordingly, the Apostle Matthew partook of seeds, and nuts, hard-shelled fruits, and vegetables, without flesh." (Clement of Alexandria, "The Instructor", book 2, chapter 1) "John never ate meat." (Church historian Hegesipp according to Eusebius, "History of the Church" II 2:3) "James, the brother of the Lord, lived on seeds and plants and touched neither meat nor wine." ("Epistulae ad Faustum" XXII, 3) "James, the brother of the Lord was holy from his mothers womb; and he drank no wine nor strong drink, nor did he eat flesh." (Hegesippus, quoted in, "The Church History of Eusebius", book 2, chapter 23) And James became the successor of Christ and next leader of the Jesus Movement! The Gospel of Thomas, Saying 12: "The disciples said to Jesus, 'We are aware that you will depart from us. Who will be our leader?' Jesus said to him, 'No matter where you come, it is to James the Just that you shall go, for whose sake heaven and earth have come to exist.'" Some who oppose traditional Sant Mat, including certain quasi "Western Light and Sound groups", sometimes make propaganda by citing passages from the New Testament about eating meat. They falsely argue that, in their view, "Jesus ate meat and therefore we should eat meat too". This is put to rest and dealt with rather thoroughly as we explore the teachings of the Hebrew Christians. Those in Jerusalem -- Jesus's own family and spiritual successors headed by the Apostle James -- the brother of Jesus and next leader of the Aramaic-speaking Jerusalem Community -- were vegetarians. They disagreed with Paul's sect about diet. They also composed their own Gospels, and you'll get to hear some readings from them. ♥ Be Vegan ♥ Make Peace ♥ Peace Begins On Our Plate ♥ [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- The Mystic Poetry and Teachings of Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras, India -- These poetry readings, based on translations of Tulsi's poems from Agra, Maharshi Mehi Ashram, Pravesh K. Singh, and the SadGuruMehi website, are musically accompanied with Indian classical ragas. These are unlicensed recordings donated to the program by my good friend P.A. John. Any serious study of Sant Mat teachings must include the hymns and spiritual discourses of Sant Tulsi Sahib". Param Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras, India was the Adi Guru of many if not most all contemporary Sant Mat guru-lineages, the "grandfather" or "founding-father" of modern-day Sant Mat. He serves as a connecting link between the classic Sants of India including earlier Masters in the Kabir lineage, and contemporary Sant Mat Mysticism. "Sant Mat" means: "The Way of the Saints" or "Path of the Masters". It's common knowledge that the term "Sant Mat" was coined by Param Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras, India during the 19th Century. The term "Sant Mat" was coined by Tulsi Sahib, but the Sant tradition, with its many guru-lineages or branches, is a spiritual movement that dates back many centuries to ancient India. Tulsi Sahib was of the opinion that the Sant movement goes back to the time of Krishna thousands of years ago, that Krishna knew of Sants or Rishis during his day, the age of the Bhagavad Gita: Spiritual Awakening Radio Podcast -- Program Length: 43 Minutes. Click to Stream [via Youtube]:
- February 2012 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast with James Bean: "The Role of the Master is to Bring Us Into the Direct Experience of God" -- also: updates about the Sant Mat Library online, and research into the Guru-lineages connected with Tulsi Sahib of Hathras. Program Length: 30 Minutes. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- December 2011 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: The Dharamdasi-Tulsi Sahib Connection: The Five Names and Anurag Sagar: Sant Mat History is the focus of this edition of the Sant Mat Podcast. What is the family tree of Sant Mat? Where does this spiritual path come from? Who used the Five Names (Panch Naam) before the time of Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras? Who was Tulsi Sahib's Guru (one of the successors of Sant Dariya Sahib in Bihar)? Who are the People of the Anurag Sagar? Who used the Anurag Sagar (Kabir's "Ocean of Love"), a sacred text of Sant Mat, before the time of Tulsi Sahib and Radhasoami? I make the case that the lineage of Masters begins with Guru Kabir, goes to Sant Dharam Das (the Dharamdasis), then perhaps to one of Dharam Das's successors, such as Churamani Naam, to Dariya Sahib's Guru, to Dariya Sahib of Bihar, then to one of the successors of Dariya (Guna Das or Teka Das), to Tulsi Sahib of Hathras, and branched out from there. Program Length: 30 Minutes. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- September 2011 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: Spircon Revisited: The Murar Declaration:
"We recognise all those belonging to the larger Radhasoami Satsang Community who satisfy the following criteria:
(1) Recognize Param Purush Puran Dhani Soamiji Maharaj as Avtar of Radhasoami Dayal
(2) Accept Radhasoami Naam as the true Nij Naam and
(3) the practice of Surat-Shabda-Yoga under the guidance of a living Sant Satguru as the way for attaining salvation.
"Recalling the fact that Satsang movement has been started to spread true religion and peace and tranquillity in the world and attract the people towards the Holy Feet of Huzur Radhasoami Dayal, we feel that this object can be better served by maintaining mutual affection and brotherly relations among the different sects......." Program Length: 15 Minutes. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- January 2011 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: My Guest is Veena Howard, translator of, "Philosophy of Liberation", by Maharshi Mehi, and the book, "Harmony of All Religions", by Swami Sant Sevi Ji Maharaj. All about Traditional Sant Mat from an Indian Perspective. A delightful conversation introducing listeners to a rare spiritual path from India known as Sant Mat, which means, The Way of the Saints. It also can be translated as, The Path of the Masters. Program Length: One Hour and 17 Minutes. Click to Download This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- December 2010 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: Program Theme: The spirit of Sant Mat "ecumenism" and dialogue of the recent Spircon conference; also some Sant Mat history speculation on the origins of the Radhasoami Faith: the ashram of the Tulsi Sahib group in Hathras, "the People of the Anurag Sagar" or the "Esoteric Santism" of Sant Dariya Sahib and the Dharamdasi Branch of Kabir Panth. Am back for a new season and series of Sant Mat Satsang PODCasts. My guest today is Mark Juergensmeyer, director of the Orfalea Center for Global and International Studies, professor of sociology, and affiliate professor of religious studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is an expert on religious violence, conflict resolution and South Asian religion and politics, and has published more than two hundred articles and twenty books, including, "Radhasoami Reality - The Logic of A Modern Faith", Princeton University Press; "Songs of the Saints of India" (Mystic Poetry of Kabir, Guru Nanak, Ravidas, Mirabai, Sur Das, and Tulsi Das), Oxford University Press; contributed chapters to, "The Sants - Studies in A Devotional Tradition of India", Motilal Banarsidas Books of Delhi. We discuss the recent "Spircon 2010 International Seminar on the Religion of Sants - Radhasoami Faith - Spiritual Consciousness Studies", held recently at Dayalbagh, which is associated with the Radhasoami Satsang Dayal Bagh, Agra. Other branches of Sant Mat/Radhasoami that participated in this historic event include: Huzuri Bhawan/Pipal Mandi (Agram Prasad Mathur), Radhasoami Satsang Tarn Taran (Baba Kehar Singh), and Radhaswami Satsang Dinod (Sant Kanwar Singh). Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- July-August Sant Mat Satsang PODcast 2010: Program Theme: Happy Guru Purnima: Master's Day: Reflections about the role of Sant Satgurus: The Competent Living Master, a Qualified Teacher, The True One, Genuine Mentor, a Righteous and Worthy Guide, A Fearless Being, Light-giver, Leader of a Spiritual Community. An Ode to the Sant SatGuru. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- June Sant Mat Satsang PODcast 2010: Inner Sound According to Sufi, Buddhist and Sant Mat Sources. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- March/February 2010 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: Guru Nanak's Conversation with the Siddha Yogis. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- January 2010 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast: Chand Mat. Click to Hear This Edition of the Sant Mat Satsang PODcast [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- December/November 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- October 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- September 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- August 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- July 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- June 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- May 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- March 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- February 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- January 2009 Sant Mat Satsang PODcast. Listen [via Blog Talk Radio]:
- Listen to Archived Editions of Spiritual Awakening Radio Online via Facebook, Also Follow Radio Announcements and Spiritual Quotes: *CLICK*.
- Hear Archived Editions of Spiritual Awakening Radio Online via the Show Archive Page at SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com: *CLICK*.
- Listen to Many Recent Editions of Spiritual Awakening Radio Anytime via the Spiritual Awakening Archive Page at HealthyLife.Net -- a Library of Radio Shows Available Online. At the Archive Page scroll down and click to listen to various shows. A new program is added to the list each week: *CLICK*.
- Download Spiritual Awakening Radio via the Current Podcast Page of SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com. A new show is added each week: *CLICK*.
- Archived Editions of Spiritual Awakening Radio Online via Twitter, Also Follow Radio Announcements and Spiritual Quotes: *CLICK*.
- Sant Mat at Tumblr, a news feed about the latest Sant Mat blogs, posts, quotes, announcements, podcasts, websites, and videos: *CLICK*.
- To join the Yahoo Email List, go to the Spiritual Awakening Radio Message Board: *CLICK* to go to Spiritual Awakening at Yahoo Groups.
- The James Bean - Spiritual Awakening Radio - Sant Mat Radhasoami BLOG at Blogspot.Com: *CLICK*.
- Spiritual Awakening Radio at Google+: *CLICK*.
- Sant Mat at Google+: *CLICK*.
- The Sant Mat Radhasoami Page at Facebook: *CLICK*.
- Sant Mat Library — Recommended Reading — a comprehensive collection of links to Sant Mat, Radhasoami, Surat Shabd Yoga E Books, also, Audio/Talking Books, Gnostic and Vegan Books Online: *CLICK*.
- An Introduction to Sant Mat — India's Nirguna Bhakti Sants and Poet-Mystics — Radhasoami — Sant Mat Spirituality, Mysticism, Ethics, and Initiation — Radhasoami, and Surat Shabd Yoga (Inner Light and Sound Meditation): *CLICK*.
- Charts of the Heavens — Inner Regions — Planes — Spheres of Creation According to Sant Mat Mysticism, Radhasoami, and Surat Shabd Yoga: *CLICK*.
- Guru Lineage Charts of Sant Mat, Surat Shabd Yoga — Inner Light and Sound Meditation, Guru Kabir, the Dharamdasis of Kabir Panth, Dariya Sahib, the Ten Sikh Gurus, Param Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras, Maharshi Mehi, and the Radhasoami Faith — Scroll Way Down For Charts of the Heavens — Inner Regions — Planes — Spheres: *CLICK*
- The Sant Mat Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio: CLICK HERE TO GO TO *SANT MAT RADIO*